Gardeners Guide to Cactus
The gardeners guide to cactus is a beautiful book by succulent expert Scott Calhoun. Full of beautiful photos, this guide shows readers just how easy, hardy and rewarding cactus can be for everyone. Cacti can be a gorgeous addition to your garden, or a dazzling container specimen! Wether you want dramatic form, gorgeous flowers, or a low maintenance plant for a spot that needs little or no supplementary water, you’ll find it in this friendly, informative and eye catching book.
Will you buy the Gardeners guide to cactus for a friend or yourself?
This lovely guide features:
- detailed descriptions of the 100 best cactus for gardens
- expert advice on planting and care
- best tools planting media
- how to show cactus
- tips for growing cactus in containers
- stunning photos
- how to identify pests
- helpful list of spineless, culinary and scented cactus
Dimensions: 20.5 x 23 x 1.5 cm
There are no reviews yet.