Golden Goddesses – Inspired By Gustave Klimt
A lovely craft kit inspired by Gustave Klimt!
The Golden Goddesses is a pack of scratch cards that invites children to discover the style of Gustav Klimt, the great master of Art Nouveau. Using the wooden stylus, children scratch the surface of the cards, revealing the motifs imagined by the illustrator. Thus, the compositions are gradually revealed and the gold-flecked young girls come to life!
The Golden Goddesses is a lovely little gift for children of 5 to 99 Years!
- Discover the work of Gustav Klimt.
- What fun it is to uncover the hidden illustrations!
- To learn how to create patterns.
- An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- Design by Anja Klauss inspired by Gustave Klimt
- Recommended age: 5-99 years
The Inspired By Collection by Djeco is a range of creative and accessible arts and crafts activities offering an introduction to the world of art. Illustrators are inspired by the master artists that they showcase in their design!
Check out the rest of the collection here!