Spring Vegetables – Inspired By Giuseppe Arcimboldo
A great introduction to mannerism and the work of the Italian artist Giuseppe Arcimboldo!
Suitable for 5-99!
We love the Spring vegetables : a collage activity that invites children to discover the style of Giuseppe Arcimboldo, the great master of mannerism. Little by little, the stickers are added and layered to compose 4 depictions of funny characters!
The spring vegetables kit is suitable for children or adults!
- To discover the work of Giuseppe Arcimboldo.
- An encounter between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
- Up to age 99, because it is never to late to plunge into the world of art!
- 4 designs to create and a multitude of stickers to apply.
- An explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- Design by Nicolas Barrome for Djeco
- Inspired By Giuseppe Arcimboldo, Italian painter best known for creating imaginative portrait heads made entirely of objects such as fruits, vegetables, flowers, fish and books. 1527-1593. Find out more here.
The Inspired By Collection by Djeco is a range of creative and accessible arts and crafts activities offering an introduction to the world of art. Illustrators are inspired by the master artists that they showcase in their design!
Check the rest of this new range here.