Basquiat Recycled Laptop Sleeve 14″
The Jean Michel Basquiat recycled laptop sleeve 14″ is so cool! Protect your laptop in style and in a sustainable way!
Shocking. Expressive. Controversial. Jean-Michel Basquiat is taking us to the sapid streets of New York full of mighty murals. Get inspired by this design from Jean-Michel Basquiat on the Skull laptop cover. © Jean-Michel Basquiat Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York.
The New York artist Jean-Michel Basquiat was a significant figure in the transition of graffiti art from a clandestine street activity to mainstream postmodernist art. Being Andy Warhol’s best friend at the time, he is well-known for his raw gestural style of painting with graffiti-like images and scrawled text.
- Weight 130 g
- Can carry 3 kg
- Carry 14″ laptops and standard A4 paper sizes.
- Size is 24 x 33 cm
- Outer material is made of 100% recycled taffeta by GREEN CIRCLE® certified.
- Inner is made of recyclable PE.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- Water resistant.
- Made using waterless printing.
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.