Bullet Journal – Edition 2
The latest Bullet Journal® – Edition 2 is out! Choose from a brand new Blush or Black Colour.
New York designer Ryder Carroll is an inspiration to people around the world with his ground-breaking method of self-organisation and the original Bullet Journal®. In cooperation with him and the BuJo community, LEUCHTTURM1917 has given Bullet Journaling an upgrade. Ideas were generated in an intensive exchange, which have once again expanded the potential for self-organisation.
“Generated in an intensive exchange with the international BuJo community, LEUCHTTURM1917 has designed new features and extras that make self-organisation even more individual and creative. The result of this cooperation is the new Bullet Journal Edition 2.The result is the new Bullet Journal® – Edition 2, with additional features and extras for more individual structure and creativity. “
It is the individual and creative way to structure life more efficiently and discover your own potentials. That makes the original Bullet Journal® from LEUCHTTURM1917 the perfect everyday analogue tool.
The new journal features the following:
- 120 g/sqm paper
- Page divider for quick grouping of pages
- Detachable Bullet Journal® pocket guide in English
- Grid guide in the inside cover
- Set of stickers featuring days of the week, months and much more …
- Ruling: Dotted
- Three page markers
- Index, Future Log and 206 numbered pages
- Elastic enclosure band
- Gusseted pocket for small souvenirs, notepads or cards
- Thread-bound book
- Stickers for labelling and archiving
- Cover colour: Black or Blush with blind embossing “Bullet Journal”
- Format: Medium (A5) 145 x 210 mm Hardcover
Black, Blush, Blue, Green