Divine Goddesses Inspired by Alfons Mucha
The divine goddesses inspired by Alfons Mucha is a glitter painting activity with illustrations inspired by the style of the great Art Nouveau master. Children place the picture in the box, use the tool provided to expose the pre-pasted areas, and sprinkle over the glitter following the colour-coded instructions. Young women come to life amid verdant settings.
- Contents: 4 illustrated cards (20 x 20 cm), 6 tubes of sequins, 1 brush, 1 plastic tool, 1 colour step-by-step instruction booklet.
- An introduction to the work of Alphonse Mucha.
- A contemporary illustrator’s interpretation of the great master’s work.
- Up to 99 years old – you can immerse yourself in the world of art at any age!
- The glitter makes the pictures sparkle and shine.
- A no-mess activity where children work in the box to avoid scattering glitter everywhere.
- Specially designed equipment to facilitate the activity.
- The explanatory booklet gives information about the artist and the artistic movement to which they belong.
- FSC® certified paper and card.
- Dimensions box: 31 x 23 x 2 cm, board 20 x 20 cm